About this workshop
Being a good leader in a non-profit organisation takes focus and energy, and the skills and abilities of the leader can be the difference between having an acceptable team and an exceptional one performing at its very best.
This program will assist your leaders to take the next step in leadership by being being able to identify the strengths and weaknesses in their team and using coaching skills to improve their performance so the organisation can achieve its’ goals.
What you will learn
Following this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the stages of team development and use strategies to facilitate their team to higher performance
- Be adaptive in their leadership approach
- Confidently lead change initiatives
- Build more effective leader – team relationships
- Have a framework for coaching and developing their team
- Be equipped with skills for reinforcing and redirecting feedback with their teams
This workshop is a highly interactive session which will provide participants with the tools to effectively lead their team to perform at their very best.
Who should attend?
Managers, Leaders, Supervisors, Team Leaders and Board members
Enquire about having Non Profit Training come to you and deliver this workshop or call us for any public programs scheduled for your region.
- Leadership Training Albury – Wednesday 16 September
- Leadership Training Melbourne – Thursday 15 October